May 18, 2016

The Boulevard Blog is Back!


For the past 5 years or so, I spent a few minutes every Thursday writing an article that was published each Friday in the Neosho Daily News.  After almost 6 years as mayor and over 200 articles, that routine rolled to a stop as the torch was passed to Mayor Collinsworth.  


Over that 5 year period, the column became a great communication tool for the city as well as a good exercise for me to keep my writing skills in shape.  Not wanting to lose either, I will soon be restarting my Boulevard Blog to keep those who are interested abreast of a variety of happenings in the area.

I hope you enjoy it.

- Richard


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!