April 4, 2010

Visitor Leaves Eggs Everywhere

Well, another Easter has arrived, and with it came the annual visit of the Easter Bunny.  I’m not sure when he came, but by 6:30am this morning, there were a couple of dozen eggs hidden in the yard and a basket of chocolate was sitting on the porch.  Kyndall was able to look out the upstairs window and confirm that the bunny had made his yearly pilgrimage. 

As a side note, I mentioned to Kyndall last night that as kids get older, the Easter Bunny has to choose when to stop coming by so he can focus on the new children being born around the country.  While I don’t remember the exact age, I believe I was eight when the bunny quit coming to my childhood home.  I suspect this may be the last year for such visits to Madison Ave. as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!