July 19, 2010

Forums are “Informed” About Property Tax

image

Thanks to the Neosho Forums for the invitation to come and speak on Sunday about the city’s finances and the proposed property tax levy ceiling increase.

I was a good turnout and I’m confident people left the meeting knowing more about why we need the tax and what happens (at least in general) without it.

From the forums site today, the following comments:

…enlightening to say the least…

…the facts, no conjecture, just facts…

…pretty plain what needs to be done.

To all that attended: I hope it helped.  It was my pleasure to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!