November 7, 2009

Duties as a Dancer's Dad

After a quick lunch at the MSSU tail gate party today, I turned my attention west as I travelled to Tulsa for an evening of dancing.  (I'm not the one dancing - if you've ever seen my try, you'd already know that).  My daughter's dance class is competing in a dance competition put on by Co. Dance (http://www.codance.com/ if you're interested.)  Co. Dance, based in the Chicago suburb of Naperville, IL, will host a total of 19 regional competitions across the US this season.

It's always a fun time to see hundreds of talented and gifted children and young adults perform and showoff their skills.  Tonight should be no exception.

So for you dads out there with only boys, this is my "football" weekend.  But instead of pads and helments, we've got tutus and makeup.  Eitherway, it's just another day of being a dad...and I really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!