November 25, 2009

No Thanksgiving Turkey for Me

There are a number of things different in Chinse culture vs. American culture.  That's no surprise.  But I never dreamed that finding turkey in China for a Thanksgiving meal would be next to impossible.  After eating frog, squid, eel, goose liver, and a few things that I don't know what they were, how can they not have turkey? 

Come to find out, most Chinese don't like turkey.  What they don't like specifically gets lost in translation, but suffice it to say...'I ain't gettin' no turkey on Thanksgiving.' 

1 comment:

  1. Kyndall ate enough for you!! I'll bring you some back from TX!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!