May 3, 2010

Daddy’s Were Seeing “Blue” on Saturday

For the first time in my forty years on this Earth, I had the opportunity to dance with my seven year old daughter in her annual dance recital.  In fact, me and another dozen or so “dads” performed in a daddy-daughter dance Saturday night in Miami, OK.

So what’s the big deal?  Well, the dance instructor (who happens to be my mother) decided that the fathers (as has been done in the past) would be in blue dresses and wigs as they danced to the song “Devil in a Blue Dress”.  Oh what a dad will do for their daughter.

So IF photos get leaked (and they already have thank you very much), please make sure you understand the background (that means you Rick Rogers – Neosho Daily News – Don’t make me use your Senior picture!)

4 comments:

  1. I have got to see that!

    David Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you weren't gifted up top and the strapless dress didn't quite work out! I did my best as your seamstress...but you looked a bit "cold"! Kyndall was so happy her daddy finally consented to the dance! You are the best!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it made your daughter happy then that is all that matters. However that doesn't mean we are not going to enjoy it also. I am sure if you check with the Thursday night club we will all chip in to help you be more gifted on top.:) Maybe that would warm you up.:)

    David Holley

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!