October 27, 2009

Chinese Owl's Taste the Same

Before I forget, I made a stop at the local Hooters restaurant in Shanghai this past weekend. From the pine walls to the orange shorts to the food on the menu, this restaurant could have just as easily been in Springfield or Fayetteville. The chicken wings had the identical flavor of those I've grown to love here in the US. Another example of American influence on the Chinese culture and how we're trying to capture some of that market with American ideas.

As a point of reference, I also passed 4 McDonald's, 2 KFC's, and 1 Subway along the route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!