October 18, 2009

Foggy and Frosty Start - Oh the memories

Well, it is a foggy and frosty start this morning.  It seems a little early for such a heavy frost.  The airport is busy and the unique smell of airplanes, coffee, and glycol (deicing fluid) fills the air.  My uncle (who is with me) and I used to work for the airline industry during and after college.  We were both commenting how much we missed it.  I guess it just gets in your blood. 

Boarding starts in a few minutes.  I'm going to finish my coffee and read the Daily News before I leave Bentonville.  Next stop - Chicago O'Hare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!