October 19, 2009

It's the whole AM/PM thing

Well, after a grueling flight, one hour in immigration, and a four hour car ride, things are finally getting back to normal.  That is except for my internal clock.  The time difference from Neosho to Ningbo is 13 hours.  Basically, it is an am/pm flop for your internal clock.  I slept some on the plane, but being in coach for 14 hours doesn't lend itself to quality sleep time.  I also slept in the car, but periodic honks and rapid lane changes mess that up too.

After a quick dinner in hotel restaurant, I did have a good 4-5 hours of sleep.  Unfortunately, my body is now telling me that sleeping at 4pm in the afternoon just isn't going to happen. 

The good news is that by next week, I will be completely on China time, just in time to return back to the US.  Oh well, it's something you just have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!