October 12, 2009

Where to start? I guess there is no better place than here.

This past week, I attended a meeting of the Missouri Municipal League (www.mocities.com) in Osage Beach, MO.  As a current member of the Neosho city council, this meeting was my first visit to the annual conference of the MML and it was a great experience.  Most important to me was the training the MML offered.  There were a number of seminars on topics such as:  planning and zoning, technology, annexations, and many more.  It was  a GREAT time to learn and network.  This blog is a result of that conference.  While I'm blogging not as a city council member (and therefore, know this is not an official blog of the City of Neosho), it's likely that some issues concerning our city may, from time to time, be a topic here. 

Let's start this off by posting a great video from YouTube about Social Networking.  It's quite facinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!