October 14, 2009

To Asia with Mixed Emotions

This weekend, I'll be off to Asia for a week of factory visits and work - growing pains I guess.  As we continue to pickup new business, some of that business is coming from locations around Shanghai.  While I love the food and the people, I'll be missing my first city council meeting since joining the council in April.  That's a bummer.  This was already a short month because of MML conflicts.  Oh well, life will go on.

Lay that on top of missing my second grader for a whole week.  That is some pressure!  Thank goodness for Skype and webcams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!