January 22, 2010

My Blog is Batting 1000

Since installing Google Analytics over Christmas, I’ve got a much better idea of how many people are visiting the site.  Since Jan 1, I’ve had a 1000 hits by 169 different people.  Those 169 people have looked at 2162 pages of ‘stuff’.

If you like numbers and stats, here are some to file away:

50.5% have come in via DSL

2.3% are using dial up

51.9% are using Internet Explorer

7% are using a mobile phone

72% come straight to the site – no referral

4% come from google.

While I had no expectation going into this, I’ve been quite pleased.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!