January 11, 2010

True Commerce - EDI: Follow Up

Since my post on issues surrounding our new EDI package from True Commerce, I've got to say that they've responded to the challenge.  After a letter to corporate management at True Commerce and Sage, I've been personally contacted by both the President and Vice-President at TC along with being given unsurpassed access to technicians to finally fix the issues.  While I would have preferred the solutions to have come without such extreme measures, I'll give them the credit of taking care of the problems and showing their willingness to address customer services issues. 

So far, their 'fixes' are working and things are much, much better.  And I've gone as far as extending an invitation to their technical assistance folks to visit Neosho to get some hands-on experience with their software in a real manufacturing environment. 

Overall, it's been an learning experience for everyone, but I'm glad to see that some US businesses still understand the value of customer service and I'm glad to see TC step up to the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. Postings are at the sole discretion of the blog moderator. Anonymous postings are no longer allowed. I encourage your comments, but put you name on the bottom line!